OK Ladies and Gentlemen… here is another week of healthy- quick and easy meals for you to select from. Just trying to help make your healthy lifestyle easier!!
All the recipes here tonight from http://www.sparkrecipes.com/ I use http://www.sparkpeople.com/ to track my food and calories- protein etc. It is easy to use- and it helps me to stay accountable to myself when I track my foods! I do soo much better when I do it! I love Spark Recipes because there are user ratings/feedback and people always give great suggestions about ways they cooked the recipe- and you always get great ideas!
As always- if you try any of the recipes- let us know! We’d love to hear how it turns out!
- Lime Shrimp- put it over some rice- or one of the suggestions in the recipe feedback says they made it into a soft taco.
- Chicken with Mustard/Yogurt sauce- serve over brown rice.
- Quinoa & Spinach- serve with baked or grilled chicken or fish!
- Portobello Steaks- (What to serve things with is always hard for me- I would just eat these alone- maybe a spinach salad or some wheat pasta?)
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken- Serve with Sweet potatoes and asparagus
Now for the fun! Dessert!
Mousse a la Banana
Eat well! And healthy!!